When you normally do mashed potatoes you add some fat to it, like butter.I tried adding coconut oil instead of butter and voilá - the mashed potatoes turned out delicious!I used some garlic pepper aswell, but I really didn't need it. The flavor of the coconut made it taste so exotic. And since this was the only ingredient I added - this type of mashed potatoes is much healthier than regular ones.
There is no doubt that the Hindu girl has a beautiful shiny hair, and are generally characteristic of the continent have girls Hindi. In the Indian study published recently recommended cosmetic specialists in India, followers of nine notes help get your hair soft and healthy. 1 - healthy hair starts from your body you should know Foods that you eat is affect mainly to get healthy hair Try to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits contain natural sugar, as well as Eat dairy products like milk, yogurt and eat the coconut recipe, where it proved essential for hair health, Pour a little of it on the Authority or with rice in order to get the full the desired results. 2 - Avoid canned food Foods canned materials are packed with preservatives that do not contain very useful for the body, making them very useful, as well as cold drinks hamper the digestion process and construction in the body so it is advisable to stay away as well. 3 - Add the spices to your food types The addi...
Comments
Post a Comment